There are plenty of things that make me a little different from
everyone else, including:
- I am left handed.
- In high school and college I played french horn.
- I'm not sure I have a favorite color, but I'm starting to think
I like red, at least as a hair color and for clothing.
- I am a Dragon in the Chinese zodiac, and an Aries in
the Western zodiac.
- I twirled a tall flag and was in drumline at
- I think my favorite number is still 16. But my best age so far is somewhere between 24 and 31.
- I am half Chinese, and more than a quarter German.
- I am a pretty clean and organized person.
- If you wake me up, I don't usually get grouchy.
- I like reading.
- I have very practical things for a safe and happy
- I'm more of a "dog person" than a "cat person."
- My hair has been longer than my waist.
- I don't drink much, but I like a sweet sparkling or dessert wine sometimes.
- I like furry creatures, but I am allergic to most of them.
- I am not a huge fan of chocolate, but I enjoy some every now and then.
- When I was young, I started keeping a journal, and still do.
- French manicures are nice, and I wish I could get them more often.
- I don't consider myself very girl-y, but I'm intrigued by a spa day, and massages.
- I have five Chinese characters tattooed down my spine, done in January and July 2003.
- Even though I grew up by the beach, I didn't go every day.
- I like Coca-Cola but not Pepsi, if I'm drinking caffinated soda at all.
- Puzzles, mind games, mysteries and mazes interest me.
- I had LASIK surgery December 2001.
- I am a compassionate and emotional person.
- All kinds of flowers are wonderful.
- My favorite animal is a bat.
- I sometimes randomly get presents or cards for friends and family.
- Recently, I've been trying to travel more and see the world.
- My idea of a good boyfriend.
- Yes, I have a
Dawn's Wish List.